Risk management is critical to protect organizational assets and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Many individuals and departments in organizations are involved in risk management; this is especially true when creating a risk management plan. You, as an employee of YieldMore are asked to create a risk management plan for the organization.
Scenario: In order to help protect the company and ensure it maintains compliance with laws and regulations, senior management at YieldMore has decided to develop a formal risk management plan. As an employee of YieldMore, your team has been given the task of creating a risk management plan for the organization.
Tasks: You will initiate a kick off meeting to discuss YieldMores risk management plan with your team.
1. Review the responsibilities associated with your assigned role on the team.
2. Explain the specific responsibilities of your assigned role within the project.
3. Explain your role and the roles of the other team members to senior management. To accomplish this you will write a short report explaining who your team is and what function and responsibility each of you has on the team.
4. Create a Risk Management Plan that covers all of the requirements addressed in the previous tasks you have performed and those covered in the course text and submit that plan.
1. Did the report adequately explain the roles of the team members to senior management?
2. Did the team create a professional, well-developed Risk Management Plan that covers all of the requirements addressed in the previous tasks and those covered in the course text with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?